Management Advisors is committed to responsible privacy and our policy has been developed in accordance with the National Privacy Principles (Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Cth)) ensuring that all information received is treated in the strictest confidence.
Information collected through normal browsing of this site
When you visit our website statistical, non personally identifying data is collected ie. what you looked at, the way in which you moved around the site. This data is used internally by Management Advisors to ensure that the content of our website is relevant and easily accessed. This data does not hold any information that might identify you as an individual.
Collection of other information
This website allows you to initiate a request for further information or commence a dialogue and this requires that you provide information such as your name, company, email address and nature of the request. This information is used and stored by Management Advisors for the purposes relating to this request, it is not provided to any other company for that company's independent use. Management Advisors treats all information provided in the strictest of confidence and does not release information without prior consent.
Completing the online Transaction User Registration form means that you agree to us collecting, holding and using your personal information. We will use this information for:
- providing and marketing products and services to you; our agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide services in connection with our product and services;
- administration purposes, including monitoring, auditing and evaluating the products and services;
- determining future product and company strategies and to develop services, including the modeling of data and data testing;
- ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory or legal requirements;
- communicating with you in relation to future transactions that are managed by Management Advisors;
- providing our products and services to you by using other Management Advisors entities, our agents, contractors or third parties, which may or may not be located in Australia. By completing the online Transaction User Registration form you consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner set out above.
Use of "cookies"
The Management Advisors website in keeping with the standard operating procedures for most websites uses "cookies" to manage the display of information disclosed to you by our website. A cookie is a small data element stored by your web browser on your computer system and it does not store your email address or personal information.
How to update your personal information
We aim to ensure that our record of your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you may correct or update this information by changing your personal deatils via our web site.
How to contact us
Management Advisors recognises its responsibility for protecting your privacy. If you wish to discuss any aspect of our policy please contact us either by email at Melbourne@Advisory.com.au or telephone +61 3 9629 7770